- 1 cup almond flour (or any nut flour)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon is optional (or, some cardamom or nutmeg)
- cooking spray
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Grease preheated waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden; serve hot.