- 3 eggs, separated
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 small bananas or 1 large banana, mashed
- 1tsp 100% vanilla essence
- 1½ cups almond meal
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- Cream egg yolks and honey in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add oil, vanilla essence, mashed banana and almond meal, combine well.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into banana mixture.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and poor in banana mixture.
- Place in oven for 20-25min or until cooked. Test by inserting a knife into the middle of the loaf, if it comes out clean it is cooked through.