- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup 85% cocoa powder
- 3 bananas, mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- Cream oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add almond meal cocoa powder and bananas and combine well.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and poor in banana mixture.
- Place in oven for 50-60min or until cooked. Test by inserting a knife into the middle of the cake, if it comes out clean it is cooked through.
Categories: Eating Pegan