- 1 pound diced beef
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 3tbs ground paprika
- 1 ½ 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- Parsley to serve
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium pan, fry half the beef in 1tbs oil for 4-5minutes or until browned. Transfer beef to a plate and repeat process with remaining beef.
- Place remaining oil in pan and add onion and mushrooms, cook stirring for 3-4minutes or until slightly tender. Add paprika, stir well to coat mushrooms and onions.
- Add tomatoes and beef. Cover and leave to simmer for 10-15minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving with chopped parsley.