- ½ lb beef, cut into strips
- 1tbs oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 small zucchinis, cut crossways into pieces
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- Heat oil in a pan and fry beef strips until browned on all sides.
- Add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, water, salt and pepper and simmer for 1hour. Check from time to time to make sure mixture hasn’t become too dry; add more water if necessary.
- Stir in zucchini and capsicum pieces and simmer for a further 20 minutes.
Categories: Eating Pegan