- 6 wooden skewers; soaked in cold water for 30 minutes.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 tbs oil
- 2 tbs sweet paprika
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- O r, p r e-heat BBQ grill on high heat,
- Make Bombay sauce by heating oil and spices in a frying pan on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Thread diced chicken on skewers and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Coat chicken well with Bombay sauce.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through.
- If cooking on a BBQ grill, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes each side.
Categories: Eating Pegan