- 1 cup finely ground unsweetened coconut. Easy to make by throwing shredded coconut in a food processor.
– 1 egg
- Sandwich Fodder:
- – Bacon
- – Sausage patties
- – Eggs any way you want em.
- First you will need to make the Coconut griddle cakes. These can be eaten on their own like pancakes but warning: they tend to be a little dry (great with butter and fruit though!). Mix the fine coconut and the egg together in your bowl. This will give you a nice batter. Cook on the stove in a little bit of evoolike pancakes.
- Next, cook up your innards. Pretty self explanatory on the bacon and sausage. Cook the eggs however you like em.
- Stack it in a sandwich
- Enjoy your pile of deliciousness!
Enjoy your meal 🙂