- 6 oz chicken
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 Grannysmith apple
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the chicken.Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.Add the chicken, allspice, and cloves.Sauté, tossing often, until the chicken is cooked thru.
- Shred the cabbage into a large salad bowl.Slice half of an apple into very thin slices and set them aside.
- Once the chicken is done, add it to the cabbage, then top with the apple.Add salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle with olive oil.Use an appropriate quantity of olive oil to meet your individual needs.
- Zone info:one serving at 2.5 carb blocks, 6 protein blocks, 3 fat blocks (before adding olive oil.1 Tbsp olive oil = 9 fat blocks)
Categories: Eating Pegan