- 6 wooden skewers; soaked in cold water for 30 minutes.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 1 tbs chili flakes
- 1 tbs garam masala
- 1 tbs ground coriander seeds
- Place olive oil, lemon juice, onion, garlic cloves, coriander, turmeric, garam masala and ground coriander seeds in a food processor and blend on high speed until a smooth texture has formed.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers and place in a dish, poor marinade over chicken, turning until well coated. Cover dish and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- Place chicken skewers on an oven proof tray lined with baking paper, brush with marinate.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes until chicken has cooked through.