- 6 wooden skewers; soaked in cold water for 30 minutes.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped red chilies
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 tbs lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- O r, p r e-heat BBQ grill on high heat.
- Make chili and garlic sauce by combining oil, chilies, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix well.
- Thread diced chicken on skewers and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Pour chili and garlic sauce over the top of chicken, coating well.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through.
- If cooking on a BBQ grill cook chicken for 5-6 minutes each side.
Categories: Eating Pegan