- ½ cup almond meal
- 3 tbs freshly ground walnuts
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- Dash of all spice
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 tbs currants
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan-forced).
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, firmly pack mixture down into a large square or rectangle shape.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, or until well browned and cooked.
- Leave to cool, then cut into individual servings.
Categories: Eating Pegan