- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2tbs red curry paste
- 1tsp turmeric, ground
- 400ml coconut milk
- 12 bay leaves
- Heat 1tbs of olive oil in a wok or fry pan, add chicken and cook for 4-5minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Place remaining oil into the pan and fry onion and garlic until slightly browned, add red curry paste and turmeric and stir for 1minute.
- Add coconut milk and bay leaves and leave to simmer on low heat for 15minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.