- 5 eggs, whole
- 3 eggs, separated
- ¼ cup oil
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup honey
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1tsp vanilla bean pods
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced. Grease a deep 20cm round cake tin and line with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, place three egg whites and whisk until stiff peaks have formed.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well, including egg yolks. Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake tin.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stand cake in the tin for 10 minutes to cool. Turn out onto a plate and serve warm or cold.
Categories: Eating Pegan