- 1 pound organic, boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3- 4 stalks of celery, sliced lengthwise then chopped
- 1 cup chopped apple
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3- 4 tablespoons blender homemade Mayonnaise (more if needed)
- Curry powder (lots!)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Large fresh leaves of Bibb or other lettuce
- Slice uncooked chicken breast into long, thin strips, then cut down into 1-inch cubes. Add to skillet with a little bit of water, and cook until just tender and white all the way through. When done, drain and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, and salt and pepper, adding curry until it reaches your heat level of satisfaction.
- In a separate bowl, toss chicken with nuts, celery and apple. Finally, add chicken to wet ingredients and stir it all together.Spoon into lettuce leaves, wrap up, and enjoy.