- ½ cup ground almond (almond meal)
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- 4 egg whites
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan forced).
- Puree chopped pineapple until it is thick and has an airy creamy texture. Mix into ground almonds. Repeat the process with the apple.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold gently into almond mixture.
- Place 4 oven proof dishes in a baking tray filled with water up to half way on the dishes.
- Divide mixture between the 4 dishes and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Categories: Eating Pegan