- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg white
- Good dash salt
- Dash ground hot paprika (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- Place mixture on a sheet of baking paper, and place another sheet of baking paper over the top. Roll mixture out into a 3-4mm thickness using a rolling pin.
- Score pastry with the back of a knife into individual square pieces. Carefully remove baking paper from the top of pastry, then holding the baking paper on the bottom of the pastry mix, move onto an oven proof baking tray.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly browned. Leave to cook then break crackers into individual pieces.
Categories: Baking Bread