- 2 sour green apple – you can use any apple if you don’t have this kind
- 2 finger size fresh ginger (you can use 1 tsp of ginger powder)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cups of sugar
- 2 litre water
How to Prepare Ginger Apple Juice?
- Dice the apple without peeling
- Peel and grate ginger
- Cut the lemon into 4 and add into pot
- Add water in the pot and boil it Boil for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add sugar and mix everything.
- Cover the pot and wait until it cools down. Filter the tea and store it in the fridge.
- When the juice is cold, you can add ice to serve it.
Benefits of Ginger
- It is appetiser.
- It will clean your blood with antiseptic property.
- It is regulate your guts.
- It will eliminate nausea.
- It is a good option for stomach pain and dyspepsia.
- It will help reducing colic and relief your intestines.
- It will clean airways.
- Ginger an amazing anti-coagulant (this will help your heart)
- Your body heat will increase and you will sweat.
- Ginger is an amazing anti-oxidant (it cleans oxides and helps eliminating these oxides)
- It will help regulating heart rhythm.
- Ginger has been used for rheumatism related diseases for thousand years.
- It can help reducing headache.
- You can sleep better.
- Ginger will decrease blood cholesterol level more than other herbs.
Categories: Ginger Water