This Greek Baked Feta takes everything delicious about Greek salad and throws it in the oven for a few minutes! Warm and spreadable feta with bursted tomatoes, olives, and red onion.
- 1 block feta cheese about 7 oz, 200 g
- 2 Tbsp olive oil 30 mL
- 6 olives deseeded
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- Pinch each of black pepper and oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C).
- Set feta in the center of a large sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with oil and toss in the olives, tomatoes, onion, and spices. Pull up the sides of the foil and crimp them together to seal the ingredients into a pouch.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until feta has softened and tomatoes have burst. Serve warm with pita chips or sliced bread.
Categories: Foil Pack Dinners