- 1½ cups fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbs chopped shallots
- Dash pepper
- In a pan on medium heat, cook onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes or until onion starts to soften. Add turmeric and shallots and stir for a further minute.
- Add stock, peas and pepper and leave on simmer for 4-5 minutes or until peas are slightly tender and still green.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place pea mixture in a food processor and blend on high speed until soft creamy texture has reached.
Categories: Eating Pegan