SALMON FOIL PACKETS are the perfect way to enjoy seafood on the grill this Summer. Grill salmon in foil to release and savor every bit of flavor! These tasty Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets are filled with Salmon, tomatoes, artichokes, and sweet peppers. The easiest most delicious grilled dinner ever!
- 2 sheets Reynolds Wrap foil
- 2 6 ounce Salmon Filets
- 2 to matoes cut into wedges
- 6 small sweet peppers sliced
- 6 grilled artichoke hearts jarred
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 lemons sliced
- Preheat grill to 450F
- Place both sheets of foil on a large tray and fold in half, leaving open.
- Place the salmon in the center on one side of each piece of foil.
- Place vegetables around each piece of salmon. (half of the veggies on each piece of foil)
- Season all with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1/2 a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to each salmon filet.
- Drizzle each salmon and veggie group with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Brush each salmon filet with 1 tablespoon of Caesar dressing.
- Place 3 lemon slices on each salmon filet.
- Fold down the top piece of foil and cinch up the sides, to create the foil packets.
- Place on the grill for 15 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Categories: Foil Pack Dinners