- 50g olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 x 1/2 lb pork fillet pieces
- 3 pink lady apples, washed and slices horizontally into approx
- 5mm thin slices
- Pinch of chopped sage
- 3 bunches English spinach
- 4 tbs pine nuts
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a small pan, combine olive oil and honey over a low heat until honey has melted. Glaze the pork fillets in the honey mixture and cook both sides for around 2 minutes.
- Place baking paper on a baking tray and lay out 6 groups of 4 apple slices, brush with honey mixture, top with sage and pork fillets. Top with 2 more apple slices and another coat of honey mixture.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes, or until the apples have caramelized and golden and pork is cooked.
- In a fry pan on low heat, place pine-nuts and stir until golden brown. Steam spinach until cooked, mix in a squeeze of lemon juice.
- To serve, place pine-nuts on top of spinach.
Categories: Eating Pegan