Ginger Water Recipe – Benefits of Ginger Juice
Ginger is a thick and soft rooted plant that grows in tropical climate. There are different types such as fresh, dried and powder. While ginger tea is popular in winter, cold ginger juice preparation is popular in summer.
Ginger that has been used since ancient times has various benefits. Ginger juice will energise your body and increase your metabolism speed. This way, ginger is highly preferred by those who wants to lose weight. There are different benefits to start the day with ginger juice that is prepared from ginger.
Benefits of Ginger Water
- It will strengthen nervous system. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties with anti-oxidant content. When consumed regularly, ginger can protect against diseases.
- Ginger can sooth your stomach. Ginger will help digestive enzymes to work properly and helps stomach relief. Additionally, it can eliminate constipation and bloating.
- Also, it can help eliminating muscle and joint pains. Studies on ginger juice showed that muscle pain decreased by 25%. Consuming ginger juice in the morning before breakfast will have higher benefits.
- It will decrease menstruation cramps. In addition to joint and muscle pains, it can decrease menstruation cramps as well.
- In an experiment on women, 150 women in menstrual period were given ginger juice. At the end of the study, it was observed that almost all women experienced lower pain.
- It has fat burning property. Ginger juice is especially effective for waist and belly fat.
- You can benefit from this advantages when you consume it regularly. But, you need to make sure that your daily calorie intake is lower than calories you burn
- Consuming ginger juice before breakfast is healthiest form. Studies showed that more calories were burnt when ginger juice is consumed before breakfast
How to Prepare Ginger Water?
- 5 table spoon of grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups of water
- Juice of 2 lemons
Ginger Water Preparation:
First, take the water in a pot and bring it to boil. After boiling, add grated ginger and boil these for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and wait for approximately 10 minutes. Then, filter this mixture and add lemon juice.
We recommend consuming this ginger juice 2 times per day, once in the morning and once at night.
Categories: Ginger Water