- 1 pound mince meat
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbs oil
- 14.5 oz can green peas or 1½ cup fresh
- 4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups eggplant, diced
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 tbs Buriyani curry paste (coriander, garlic, ginger, oil,•cardamoms, cloves, nutmeg, tomatoes, curry leaves,•rampe, salt
- Fry chopped onion and garlic in oil until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and cook the mince meat, stirring•so there are no big lumps.
- When the meat is cooked, return the onion and garlic to•the pan along with the cabbage, eggplant, green peas•and curry paste, stir consistently until well heated.
- Add diced tomatoes and leave to simmer for 30-45•minutes or until vegetables are soft and cooked.
Categories: Eating Pegan