This foil packets dinner is gluten free, Paleo friendly and vegetarian. A meal to feed you or your whole family! Easy to make with little clean up. Indian spiced baked potato and egg foil packets use simple, real food ingredients! Great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
- 4 cups of sliced golden yellow potatoes (or diced sweet potato can be substituted)
- 3–4 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic (dried or fresh)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder seasoning with turmeric
- 1/4 tsp sea salt and black pepper each
- 4 eggs
- optional topping – red pepper/sriracha, etc.
- preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice your potatoes and toss them with olive oil and your seasonings.
- Place about 1 cup of potatoes in a 8×8 or 9×9 piece of foil (packet or cupped).
- Repeat until you get 4 packets. Place packets on baking tray or straight on oven rack for about 25 -30 minutes until potatoes are tender but not fully cooked.
- Remove tray and place and crack an egg on top of each foil pack.
- Place back in oven for about 10 minutes or until yolks look firm but not overcooked.
- Remove and garnish with any extra spices.
- Place on plate or bowls and enjoy! Great with avocado or ranch added.
- Feel free to pack in more veggies when you cook your potatoes. Super easy and fun!
Categories: Foil Pack Dinners