- 6 wooden skewers; soaked in cold water for 30 minutes.
- 1 pound diced lamb
- 18 small button mushrooms
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- O r, p r e-heat BBQ grill on high heat,
- Place olive oil, honey, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine well.
- Thread diced lamb onto skewers alternately with mushrooms.
- Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper and coat with olive oil and honey sauce.
- Place in oven for 30-40 minutes, or until lamb has cooked through.
- If cooking on a BBQ grill, cook lamb for 5-6 minutes each side.
Categories: Eating Pegan