Tender seasoned grilled potatoes topped with all the fixings of a baked potato, these Loaded Baked Potato Foil Packs are the ultimate side dish for any favorite grilled entree!
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2-3 teaspoons McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- McCormick Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon bits
- chopped green onions
- Quarter potatoes, making sure pieces are smaller than 1 inch. Toss with oil, garlic and herb seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Portion out between four 12×12 inch pieces of foil.
- Fold foil packs closed, pinching edges to seal. Grill over medium high heat for about 20 minutes, turning over every 4-5 minutes until potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Open packets, top with sour cream, cheese, bacon, and green onions as desired and serve.
Categories: Foil Pack Dinners