The most beautiful herbal tea recipe for diseases such as colds, flu, cold in winter; Mint Lemon Ginger Tea. By adding honey to this tea, we can make it even stronger.
• 25 grams of Fresh Ginger
• 1 lemon
• 10-15 leaves of Fresh Mint
• 4 tablespoons of honey
• 1 liter of wate
- Let’s transfer the water to a pot and put it on the stove and start heating.
- In the meantime, fresh ginger, fresh mint and lemon to wash thoroughly and dry with a paper towel.
- Let the ginger be sliced as thinly as possible.
- Let’s split the lemon into half an inch thick.
- Let the slices of ginger into hot water before our water starts to boil.
- Let’s put the lemon slices in the pot when our water starts to boil.
- In this way after boiling for 1 minute, close the bottom of the stove and add fresh mint leaves to the pot.
- Close the lid of the pan and let it wait for 5-6 minutes to infuse.
- Infuse the Peppermint Lemon Ginger Tea into cups.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to the cup and mix well and warm.
- Bonuses get healing.
Ginger, lemon, honey and mint. They are all high antioxidant foods. Antioxidant substances are easily degradable at high temperatures. For this reason, 5-6 minutes is enough for the tea to brew. If you hold more, the benefit will be reduced.