- 1 pound diced lamb
- 1 tbs oil
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 3 cups diced pumpkin
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 yellow button squash, cut into halves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs honey
- 2/3 cup pitted prunes
- Dash salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and fry diced lamb until cooked through.
- Add the stock and cinnamon. Cover pan and simmer for one hour.
- Add pumpkin, squash, onion, lemon juice and honey, cover and simmer for another 30 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked. Add prunes, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Categories: Eating Pegan