- 3 eggs
- 2tbs chives, finely chopped
- 1cup sliced mushrooms
- 1tbs oil
- 1tbs pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Place oil in a frying pan on medium heat, fry onions for 3- 4min or until slightly browned, remove from pan
- Whisk eggs in a bowl then place in the frying pan, stirring continuously.
- When eggs have almost cooked through, add the chives and continue cooking for a further 1min, or until eggs are cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in mushrooms before serving.