A mushroom or toadstool is the fleshy fruiting body of a fungus, it produced above the ground on the soil. When we talk about the mushroom, there are many mouthwatering dishes passes through our mind and it tempts our tongue.
Most of us are very foodie but they are very poor in the cooking sense, so let make them strong in cooking as well. There are many recipes of mushroom we know like mushroom paratha, mushroom curry, mushroom kofta, mushroom fry and many more.
- 1 cup butter or oil
- 2 medium size chopped onion
- 100 gm mushroom
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp jeera powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Green coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chat masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- Chilli powder as per taste
- Firstly wash the mushroom and clean it, cut it into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix 2 cups of wheat flour with water to make a soft dough and keep it aside for some time.
- Take another bowl and mix chopped onion, chili powder, salt, jeera powder, coriander powder, green coriander leaves, chat masala powder, chopped mushroom and mix it well.
- Now take a dough, make a big lemon size ball and fill the vegetable mixture in that lemon size ball, it’s time to roll the dough and make thick size chapati.
- Now cook the chapati on the pan for min 5 to 7 minutes from both the sides. Serve hot and enjoy the food.
- Preparation time – 15mins
- Cooking time – 20mins
- 200gms mushroom
- 4 chopped spring onions
- 1 medium size chopped capsicum
- 2 cloves garlic nicely chopped
- 1/2″ ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato sauce
- A paste of Red chilly
- Corn flour blend with water to form a nice paste
- Sesame oil
- Cooking oil as per requirement
- 2 tablespoon of All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- Pinch of pepper powder
- finely minced ginger
- finely minced garlic
- Water as per consistency
- Take a big pan for deep fry and pour oil into it, heat it for frying mushroom.
- In a bowl add all purpose flour and salt and mix well, to which add ginger garlic paste and chili paste. Mix all the ingredients very well. then add water to make a thick batter.
- To this Add the mushroom into the an ensured that it is well coated. Now deep fry mushroom on medium flame until its light brown.
- Heat oil in another pan, add ginger and garlic to the warm oil as well and fry it for few seconds.
- Add capsicum to the pan and saute them till fried. To this add red chili paste and tomato paste along with soy sauce and vinegar and combine it well. Add mushroom balls and drop some oil if required and fry then crisp.
- Add the cornflour and toss it for 2 mins, it will start getting thicker.
- Now the decoration part remains to you. Garnish the plate with some chopped spring onions and cilantro and serve them while hot.