- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- ¼ cup sultanas
- 5 tbs pine nuts
- 1 small orange, halved and sliced
- 4 tbs fresh mint, finely chopped
- Fry chicken in a pan with olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, lemon juice and sultanas and cook covered for a further 15 minutes, adding more lemon juice if necessary.
- Stir in pine nuts, orange slices and fresh mint and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Categories: Eating Pegan