- 2 tbs oil
- 1 pound diced lamb
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp caraway seeds
- ¼ cup ground paprika
- 2 x 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes or 3 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- Place oil and veal in a pan, fry over medium heat until browned, setting pan juices aside as they form.
- Remove veal from pan and add remaining 1tbs oil along with onion and garlic. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Add caraway seeds and paprika and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add diced tomatoes and veal to the pan, cover and leave to simmer for 1hour or until meat is tender and sauce has thickened. Add a little water if sauce begins to dry.
Categories: Eating Pegan