- 1 cup dried peaches (the chewy kind… not freeze dried)
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- Put peaches, almonds and coconut in a food processor. Pulse until nicely broken down.
- Drizzle in olive oil while pulsing mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mixture with egg and mix thoroughly.
- Make 10 “patties” by rolling and pressing this “dough” with your hands and place on a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Categories: Eating Pegan