- 2 chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1tbs pesto
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 2/3 cup roast eggplant, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 10 black olives, seeded and chopped
- Boil chicken breasts in water for 15-20 minutes or until cooked. Remove from pan and leave to cool.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, pesto, garlic, vinegar, spring onions and basil.
- When chicken has cooled, shred into pieces and place in a large salad bowl. Add eggplant, tomatoes, avocado and black olives.
- Add mayonnaise dressing and combine well. Serve.