- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- Place egg white in a bowl and beat until slightly frothy.
- Add almonds, cumin, coriander, sesame seeds and salt and combine well.
- Spread mixture out onto an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until slightly browned and egg has set. Leave to cool.
- To serve, break mixture up so almonds are not stuck to each other.