Easy flavor-loaded steak fajita foil packs make the best no-fuss Summertime dinner! These tasty foil packs are perfect for cookouts, grilling, and camping.
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers (any combination of red, green, yellow, or orange), thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow or white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 6 six or eight inch flour tortillas
- sour cream
- avocado slices or guacamole
- fresh cilantro
- additional limes for squeezing
- In a large bowl combine steak, peppers, onions, oil, and seasonings. Toss to combine and coat well.
- Portion out the steak mixture into the center of four 12×12 inch pieces of foil. Fold foil tightly around the steak and veggies.
- Grill over high heat for about 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve immediately with tortillas and desired toppings.
Categories: Foil Pack Dinners