- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbs oil
- 2½ cups sweet potato, diced
- 2 cups pear, diced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley to garnish
- In a large pan, fry onion in oil until soft.
- Add the sweet potato and pear and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and leave to simmer for 10 minutes or until sweet potato and pear is cooked and soft.
- Cool slightly. Purée soup in an electric blender or using an electric beat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with parsley.
Categories: Eating Pegan