- 2 cups sweet potato, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 5 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- In an oven proof dish, place sweet potato, diced onion, olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, or until sweet potato is cooked.
- Place a pan on high heat with water and bring to the boil. Add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes until soft. Drain well removing excess water.
- Spread sweet potato mixture along base of an oven proof dish. Layer with spinach and pour over beaten eggs.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving
Categories: Eating Pegan