- 2 cups diced sweet potato, peeled
- 180g can tuna in brine, drained
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 1tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place diced sweet potato in a pan with water on medium-high heat and boil for 10-15minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Remove sweet potato from pan and place in a medium sized mixing bowl along with tuna, almond meal, eggs, olive oil, sale and pepper.
- Combine well.
- Shape mixture into patties and place on a pre-heated grill on medium heat, cook for 5-7minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with salad.
Categories: Eating Pegan