- 2 tablespoons of meltedbutter or 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2pinch salt
- 1 extra large egg
- 4 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl or container.
- Put the bowl/container in the microwave and nuke for 1 minute or until center is set.
- It will billow up in the bowl.
- Leave it in the bowl for another minute then turn it out on a cooling rack and let it cool.
- Once it has cooled take a long bread knife and slice the bun in half and make your hamburger as usual.
- Also be aware of the bowl size you use: the width at the largest point of your bowl will likely be the size of your bun
- 6 min | 5 min prep | serves 1
Categories: Eating Pegan