- 1 or more large zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1 dehydrator (or your kitchen oven)
- salt (optional)
- onion powder (optional)
- Salsa Ingredients:
- 6 romatomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 jalapenos (more or less for hotness)
- 1/2 onion
- Cut squashes into 1/2 inch slices. Season lightly with salt, onion powder or any other spices you like. Dehydrate in the dehydrator. If you’re using an oven, set oven to low, place squash directly on the racks and let them dry. It may happen over night, or may take a couple of days.
- Chop veggies into medium tolarge chunks, coat with olive oil and roast in oven at 400 degrees until lightly roasted.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- cayenne pepper sauce to taste
- Lightly pulse in food processor until chopped.
- OR: Chop veggies into small pieces by hand, mince garlic, place in a bowl and mix inolive oil, lime juice and cayenne pepper sauce.
Categories: Eating Pegan