- 3 cups zucchini, diced
- 5 eggs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs tarragon or oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- Line an oven proof dish with baking paper and layer zucchini across the bottom of the dish evenly. Sprinkle tarragon, salt and pepper over zucchini evenly.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with the olive oil. Pour over zucchini evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Leave to cool for 2 minutes before serving.